|Make a submission|
Author Guidelines and Template
Margin (with A4 paper size):
• Leftmargin: 40 mm;
• Right margin: 40 mm;
• Top margin: 53 mm (including header);
• Bottommargin: 55 mm (empty footer).
• font size: 10 pt; font style: Times New Roman
• title: centred, boldface, 12 pt font size, capital letters
• leave one blank line before the title of the article, and also one blank line after the title write the names of the authors (the address and e-mail address should be in a footnote, not in the footer)
• the names of the authors should be written with capital letters (12 pt.)
• use single line spacing
• main titles: boldface, normal letters, 11 pt.
• sub-titles: boldface, italic, normal letters, 10 pt.
• header: italic letters, 9 pt.
• the figures should be in the middle of the page; the number and title are below the figure, centred, in 10pt. italic letters. 6 pt. spacing should be between the figure and the title.
• the tables should be in the middle of the page; the number and title are above the table, centred, in 10pt. italic letters. 6 pt. spacing should be between the table and the title.
• in case of multiple-paged tables, it should be clearly indicated
• acknowledgement and references in the end of the article with 9 pt. letters
• references according to IEEE style
• if the reference has a DOI identifier, it must be included
• tabulator: 0,5
The authors’ names are followed by the abstract. After the abstract, a few keywords should be named.