Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted file does not include any information on the author(s), and personal information have been removed from the “Document Properties and Personal Information" Section of Word.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Formatting Guidelines (Submission -- Formatting guidelines & templates)
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. All tables and figures have sources,
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided in a https://doi.org/xxxxxx format. Whether an article has a DOI or not, can be checked at https://search.crossref.org/.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.